It is required to address to the impending WATER CRISIS for both Natural & Urban habitats. Half-hearted attempts are being made
at Rainwater Harvesting
in cities and with much publicity given in the media. The so called 'experts' of Rainwater Harvesting swear by mediocre & repetitive articles on internet
& have no clue about what role Geosciences has in this regard. THE SUBJECT HAS BECOME MORE CONTRACTORS DRIVEN MOVEMENT.
Welcome to Inner Space Exploration Services (ISES) - a name given to the consultancy services offered by The Geologist Dr. Amar N. Joshi since 1984.
Our mission at Inner Space Exploration Services (ISES) is to provide purely technical consultancy rather than contracting solutions to provide
cost effective and innovative solutions in water resources,
environmental engineering management & quality services to the client.
Inner Space Exploration Services (ISES) offers sustainable geological environmental consulting solutions to clients in India & outside India for
the purpose of evaluating environmental conditions like water resource management, water resources conservation, and assessment of risks to human
health and the environment.
ISES strives to provide specialized groundwater services for mining, civil, agriculture, water supply and wastewater management. Our services include:
- Groundwater exploration, data acquisition, resource assessment, development and management
- Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR), Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) or Water Banking
- Groundwater contamination assessment remediation and management
- Bore field design & installation
- Dewatering investigations and groundwater management for excavations, mines and tunnels
- Dam seepage assessment
- Soil salinity risk assessment and management
- Groundwater impact studies
- Develop and host a knowledge base of low-tech drilling methods, pumping, and well design and construction methods for different hydrogeologic terrains
- Achieve common recognition of a set of core high-level principles for groundwater practice to be adopted within the aid/development community
- Facilitate the development of professional hydrogeologists in emerging regions by supporting hydrogeology post-graduate programs and students in emerging regions
- Create an awareness of the need for appropriate and effective groundwater technologies to maximize return on water system investment
- Collaborate with water organizations working on community water supply in emerging regions
- Partner with water sector capacity-building organizations
- Participate in global water events and networks
Services offered by us are:
Contact us to help you cut implementation costs and leverage the benefits of technology guided only by TECHNICAL CONSULTATONS. We understand water, technology and business.